Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Outfit Roundup


Only two outfits this month, but January is usually a slow month for meetups. I love that having a monthly community swap meet means there's always a guaranteed opportunity to dress up, no matter how everything else goes! We also had a movie night meetup.

We've been wanting to do a movie night for a while to watch Kamikaze Girls, so we finally had one at my house (I have a projector setup, so it's like a home theater!) this month. The theme was "Oldschool Lolita", but I didn't really have a proper oldschool-style outfit. I ended up going with a simple black and white instead, which I think at least is in the spirit of things!



"Skeleton Birdcage" JSK handmade by meFrill Frill Blouse BABY
Socks BABY
Beret offbrand
Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty
Shoes Bodyline
Jewelry BABY/Forever21
Rose Clips Surface Spell


For the swap meet, I put together a fairly simple outfit. I usually wear the matching bonnet with this dress, but I wanted to try something new! I had a lot of fun styling the wig, and getting the accessories to cooperate, and I think the end result is lovely. I'll definitely be using it again sometime.



"Victorian Cards" JSK Alice and the Pirates
Chiffon Blouse handmade by me
Heart Socks Metamorphose
Hair Accessories Surface Spell & Alice and the Pirates
Jewelry Forever21 & handmade by me
Shoes Bodyline


I'm already getting excited for next month, we have lots of things planned!

2 comments:

  1. Love the second one, the hair is just amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really happy with how the wig styling turned out~

      Delete