Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wardrobe 2015


This year marks the fifth year that I've been participating in the EGL Livejournal community's wardrobe theme! Even though the LJ community has slowed down a lot in the last few years, January is still very popular with all of the great collections that people share.

This year, I tried a new photo format that highlights my main pieces, and wrote a little blurb about each one as well. I also excluded things that I felt were superfluous or too casual, like plain tights, bloomers, and petticoats. I'm really happy with how it all came together!


One of my favorite parts of doing it every year is seeing how my collection has grown and changed in style over the years, and I always end up feeling like "This year is the best yet!" I think that is true for 2015 as well, but if you want to decide for yourself, you can look at all of my old posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment