Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Coordinates


October means Halloween, and Halloween means themed coordinates, right? I had a couple of opportunities to dress up this month, and definitely had fun taking advantage of the ability to do themes and get a little more costume-y than usual.

Read on for three outfits and their breakdowns~
I did a casual Classic outfit to run errands and meet up with one of my friends for lunch--we were scouting out potential meetup places, and found a great brick toast restaurant!


Harlequin Music Skirt handmade by me
Ivory Princess Blouse handmade by me
Beret offbrand
Floral Tights Forever21
Boots Bodyline
Jewelry handmade by me

October is also when the Disney Lolita Day occurs! Much like Dapper Days, we all dress up and hang out at the park together. This year I put together a Disneybound Jack Skellington coordinate with my new JSK. (Photo courtesy Eclectic Cutie.)


"Halloween Damask" JSK and headband handmade by me
Chiffon Frill Blouse Alice and the Pirates
Harlequin Socks Alice and the Pirates
Neck Bow handmade by me
Shoes Bodyline
Jewelry handmade by me and Disney
Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty
Parasol BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT

Last but definitely not least, my Phantom of the Opera themed coordinate for the community Halloween tea party! I love being able to go over the top for Halloween. The mask was the perfect touch, and even the print is in theme.


"Masquerade Theater" Skirt Alice and the Pirates
Velveteen Bustier Metamorphose temps de filles
Prince Conrad Blouse Alice and the Pirates
Veil Canotier Alice and the Pirates (and Surface Spell)
Lace Printed Socks BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Piano Brooch LIEF
Jewelry vintage and Forever21
Shoes Bodyline

This month is PMX, so I'm already working on an OTT classic coordinate for the tea party. I'll also be modeling for BABY/AatP in the fashion show on Sunday, so if you're going to be at the convention, please come and cheer me and my friends on!

No comments:

Post a Comment