Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Coordinates: I'm going through Lolita withdrawals...

This month was crazy busy, and I didn't have any chances to dress up until almost the very end of the month! Not that I wasn't out having fun, because I was, but I definitely start to feel a little bad when I can't wear Lolita for long periods of time. Three weeks is too long...


There were only two meetups, so only two outfits this month.
We had a small meetup at a local tea room for high tea--my Joey was the only guy there, but that's okay, he's really passionate about tea!


I wore classic, which felt appropriate. I recently altered the bonnet to be a half bonnet (I'm not a big fan of full bonnets) so this was the first time wearing out since I made the changes. I think it fits much better now!



"Victorian Cards" JSK II and Bonnet (altered) Alice and the Pirates
Chiffon Blouse handmade by me
Socks Metamorphose
Rose Hair Clips Surface Spell
Boots Bodyline
Jewelry Forever21 and handmade by me
Bag offbrand (Loris)


Then there was the usual monthly swap meet. The weather was kind of warm that day, so I ended up wearing a casual Gothic (borderline semi-sweet) outfit with my only Meta dress.



"Flocked Heart" OP Metamorphose
Canotier Veil Headband Alice and the Pirates (roses from Surface Spell)
Ribbon Boston Bag Alice and the Pirates
Wristcuffs Angelic Pretty
Shoes Bodyline
Jewelry handmade by me & Forever21


Next month, there will be some big events, so I'm looking forward to dressing up a lot more! The My Lolita Style Lolita Weekend with Misako Aoki is at the end of June, and I already have my outfits planned out...

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment