Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Anime Expo 2013: Lolita

On Saturday of Anime Expo, there was an informal Lolita meetup in the South Hall Lobby. I got to see a lot of my friends, and we took some group pictures. Everyone looked really great--at such a large event, I think people are inspired to come up with their best coordinates!


Read on for more meetup and coordinate pictures!









I also had my wonderful, long-suffering husband take some pictures at our fancy hotel (the lobby was absolutely gorgeous). He had some fun with the artistic settings on his camera!





For this event, I wore Alice and the Pirates' "Alice and the Secret of the Clock Tower" underbust JSK with a black BABY blouse, Alice and the Pirates harlequin socks, and handmade accessories. I wore my oldest, comfiest Lolita shoes, and they actually fell apart at the end of the convention! Oh well, poor shoes...

I hope you enjoyed these pictures and the last post of cosplay pictures--I will have some beautiful new photos featuring my the Sailor Soldier cosplays coming soon, so stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Woooowwww that lobby is super stunning!!

    I really like your coordinate too, like I already said I envy the socks ^_~

    ReplyDelete