Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fairytale Boutique First Year Anniversary Event


Earlier in the month, I went to a big event at Fairytale Boutique to celebrate their first year anniversary and the start of their carrying the beautiful Korean indie brand Haenuli (of which I am a huge fan). Automatic Honey was also a featured guest.

My friends on Facebook will have already seen these pictures, so bear with me! I'll have a review post tomorrow, so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, here are my photos and outfit for the event last weekend.




There were so many beautiful people at the event, but I only had a chance to take pictures of a few of them. Featured here are my friends Tara, AnnMarie, and the shop owner Miki.



They had homemade cake balls, a raffle with great prizes from Automatic Honey and Angelic Pretty San Francisco. There were also games, but we went to dinner during the game time. There was also a door prize for the first 12 people, which I was able to get, which included stickers, a mirror, postcards, and some small accessories. The little shop was absolutely packed with amazing outfits, too.



My friend noticed that we matched the wonderful guys of Automatic Honey, so we posed together to show off the featured brands of the event, Automatic Honey and Haenuli. Automatic Honey also brought a beautiful one-of-a-kind wall scroll showing one of their newest designs. 

Overall it was a really fun event, and I got to meet a lot of new people and check out the shop properly for the first time. I definitely cannot wait to go back!


My outfit for the event was Haenuli's Sleeping Beauty jumperskirt and matching headbow, black BABY blouse and wristcuffs, lace tights, Bodyline shoes, Loris bag, and red roses from H&M. My BABY parasol also tagged along (and came in handy for the hot Los Angeles sun). 

No comments:

Post a Comment