Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another Late Post: Easter Picnic

Back in April, the local Lolita group decided to have a big picnic and Easter egg hunt at the park. I made "bird's nest" cupcakes to go with the spring theme.

Photo courtesy Gigaventure
Read on for coordinate and more cupcake pictures.



Photo courtesy Gigaventure

My husband and I at the picnic.
It was a lot of fun, but the Easter Egg hunt was very difficult! I only found three eggs... Instead of candy inside, the organizer put raffle tickets in, and raffled off a skirt and a coat. I didn't win, but it was still really fun to search. I was also able to see a friend I haven't seen for a while, and her little boy--which was awesome!

Recently our group has been trying to gain publicity and be a bigger part of the community. One of the girls has a bunch of photographer friends who came to the meetup, and took tons of awesome pictures. You can check them out over at Gigaventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment