Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cake Pops!


This last weekend, I made cake pops for a Lolita meetup. Since we were still celebrating Valentine's Day at the meet, I decorated them with pink chocolate and red, white, and pink ribbons. Isis is intrigued by the ribbons...
This was my first attempt at making cake pops, and I think they turned out pretty well. They were red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate coating. Next time I make them, I would change two things--I would NOT use white chocolate as a coating (it didn't set properly) and I would also use less frosting, since they ended up a little too squishy.



3 comments:

  1. they look sooo yummy! your cat is cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah great... wrote down the wrong e-mail address -.- I'm so smart...

    So, would you share your recipe for those with me? If so, write me an e-mail sweet.indeed@live.at
    Would be sooo great of you!

    ReplyDelete