Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Lolita of the Quarter + Mini Cupcakes


+ cupcakes!

My friends in the music department have been clamoring for cupcakes, so I thought I would finally oblige them. Earlier this week I tried to make mini cupcakes, and failed spectacularly. I overfilled the cups, so they bubbled over and made ugly (but tasty) little cupcake-cookies, rather than the mini delights I was going for. I tried again Monday night with my favorite chocolate cake recipe (see previous post) with great success!



Half are frosted with a mint cream cheese frosting, and the other half are frosted with chocolate cream cheese frosting. Needless to say, they were a great success.

Tuesdays this quarter are going to be "Lolita days" since I don't have any work hours on Tuesdays. I kicked the quarter off with a sweet red coordinate--not too over the top, but not toned down by any means!


Now that the quarter has gotten started, I should be posting more regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute coord! I love the print, and that shade of red. The cupcakes look good too. ^^

    ReplyDelete