Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Opening Credits ♥

So why am I just now starting a fashion blog? I mean, I have a blog. That is, I have a LiveJournal account that I never use. I never post, I never do anything except go on EGL with it. But then, I thought, this is all about a change of image. My old LiveJournal is full of my highschool ridiculousness, and it was definitely more of a journal, not a blog with a purpose. It has a mall-Goth color scheme, for goodness sake (though I don't have the heart to change it). This will be new, fresh, exciting, and--well, something. I swear I'll put it to good use.

The eventual goal of this blog will be personal outfit snaps, recent buys, good deals, and if my friends let me, meetup outfit snaps. The primary fashion focus will be Lolita fashion, but I may throw something else in from time to time. I will also be including my cupcake adventures, with photos, links to recipes, and any new decorating or baking items I get my grubby little hands on.

So, there you have it. Lolita and baking, two of my favorite things. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment